Monday, July 31, 2006

Best of In The Attic

Click here to view video





Justin Kreutzmann did an amazing job editing together a 22 minute movie of memorable moments during various In The Attic episodes. I abbreviated his work to make this 6 minute version for my blog with all credits intact at the end of the video. A lot of the entertainment value for me in watching ITA is seeing Townshend happy at 60+, in an amazing relationship and still doing what he loves to do. The Who continues to inspire me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

I just stumbled onto this blog. By coincidence, I just taught myself to play 'Won't Get Fooled Again' and "Behind Blue Eyes' on guitar, this weekend. My wife was impressed by the former. I could do it from memory without the music. Not bad for a 50 year old fart who's been trying to teach himself guitar for five years.

Jimmy's Cry in the Wilderness
http://jimmysrant.blogspot.com/

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home